Most innovative commercial window
EnerGsave window technology reduces energy use through lower heat flow and reduced air leakage, delivering the lowest U-values available anywhere for an AW-rated product, according to representatives from Peerless Products Inc.
EnerGsave technology is available in all window types for applications ranging from blast mitigation and hurricane impact-resistant projects to historic and acoustical applications. Each series has its own polyamide thermal strip/gasket design that can be sized to meet any project's thermal needs, with U-values as low as 0.20.
National Fenestration Rating Council-approved thermal performance software is available to calculate project-specific values.
In addition, EnerGsave windows and doors can help architects and specifiers obtain credits for LEED-NC (New Construction) requirements. Equally important, they enable building owners and managers to achieve significant operational cost savings by reducing unwanted heat loss and heat gain, consequently lowering utility bills and improving occupant comfort.
EnerGsave advantages include:
- A clean look: EnerGsave's snap key construction makes perfect corners.
- Mitered corner joints on all frame and sash components create clean, high-end designs, with no coped or exposed edges.
- A full line of accessories: accessories are designed specifically for easy installation. Mitered sets eliminate field trimming/notching. Sills with anchor legs and mullion slots eliminate possible water penetration caused by piercing of subsill with anchor. Optional co-extruded installation accessories feature integrated panning and interior trim shapes to simplify installation, cut labor costs, reduce the number of caulk joints and mitigate liability against water intrusion. Historic radius, beveled and curved framing profiles are available as well.
- Field labor savings: EnerGsave windows can be utilized with multiple units built in one master frame. This eliminates field labor to mull multiple windows within an opening and delivers smaller vertical sightlines.
- Simple operation: Peerless' fully adjustable Eurogroove hardware systems allow for a single handle to be located anywhere on the window, meeting ADA requirements and eliminating wicket screens with an OS Operator. The hidden lock points enable greater vent sizes, accommodating vents up to 40 square feet.
- Numerous colors and finishes: Two-tone color options are available from a choice of 25 standard painted colors, a range of anodized options and 14 interior wood grain finishes.