Wagner Cos. achieve ISO 9001:2008 certification
The Wagner Cos., Milwaukee, has completed its ISO audit and received ISO 9001:2008 certification, according to an Aug. 21 company release.
ISO 9001, a family of standards for quality management systems, is maintained by the International Organization for Standardization and is administered by accreditation and certification bodies.
Some of the requirements in ISO 9001 include:
• a set of procedures that cover all key processes at Wagner;
• monitoring processes to ensure they are effective;
• keeping adequate records;
• checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary;
• regular reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness; and
• facilitating continual improvement.
Click here for copies of The Wagner Cos. 2009 catalog or information on any products or services, or call 888/243-6914, write P.O. Box 423 Butler, WI 53007-0423, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.