The Worst Job Interview Questions
Here is a list of the worst questions asked by job applicants, according to 650 human resource and hiring managers.
- "What job is this for?"
- "Do I have to be at work every day?"
- "Would you go on a date with me?"
- "Do you want to take a ride in my new car?"
- "What color is the paint in this office?"
- "Can my husband finish this test for me?"
- "Is the boss single?"
- "Do you have a job for my partner?"
- "What are the women who work here like?"
- "Do you allow midday naps?"
- "How much time do I have to put in?"
- "Could I get a pay advance?"
- "Can I place my desk near the cafeteria?"
- "Could you help me find an apartment?"
- "Can you help me with the employment test?"
- "Can I get every Tuesday off?"
- "How soon can I take my first vacation?"
- "Can I have three weeks off every three months to pursue my music career?"
- "Can I have my birthday off?"
For the full article in Fortune Magazine, click here.
For perspective from glass industry leaders on the most important interview questions, click here.
For glass and metal industry job listings and resume postings, click here.