Edgetech to provide hands-on interactive demos at GlassBuild America
Edgetech I.G., Cambridge, Ohio, has planned another crowd-pleasing booth for GlassBuild America: The Glass, Window & Door Expo, Sept, 14-16, in Las Vegas, featuring its Edgetech 360 value promise “We’re there for you at every turn,” according to a June 2 release. With new products, new partnerships and a new theme, Edgetech will provide hands-on and interactive demonstrations at booth #1929 for areas including quality assurance, specialized equipment solutions, technical service, creative marketing support and high-performance products.
“Education is always a key component of our booth at GlassBuild, but we have a few surprises in store this year as well,” said Erin Johnson, marketing director, Edgetech I.G., in the release. “As the GlassBuild America show theme suggests the industry is ready to ‘Roll Forward.’”
High-performance products to be featured include:
• Super Spacer warm edge spacer systems for commercial and residential IG
• Edgetech Test Equipment powered by EDTM, including glass, window and film test equipment
• Gasglass and Spyglass technology for non-invasive gas-fill measurements and glass analysis
• IntelliClip Muntin End Clips, including the newly added warm-edge clips designed by S.I.L. Plastic
• SustainaBLOCK setting blocks for ultimate total system capability
• E-Z RAD Grid Placement Table for simplified and flawless grid patterns in shaped glass
• Form8tor® Vinyl Profile Bending that allows multiple bends to be produced simultaneously
• Lauren Weatherstripping and Seals custom-engineered for residential and commercial window, door, store front and curtain wall applications (in adjacent booth #1829)
Additionally, Edgetech will feature its Super Spacer Dealer Tool Kit, which includes marketing materials to help customers sell the many benefits of Super Spacer to homeowners.