NFRC Announces New Executive Committee, Jeff Baker Elected Chair
The National Fenestration Rating Council elected a new Executive Committee and welcomed its new board of directors during a meeting in Dallas on Jan. 8. Jeff Baker became the organization's new chair, according to an NFRC release.
The newly seated board of directors has elected the following people to the NFRC Executive Committee:
- Jeff Baker, WESTLab – Chair
- Joe Jonely, AMSCO Windows – Vice Chair
- Gary Curtis, Northwest Energy Efficiency Alliance – Secretary
- Sneh Kumar, ALCOA/TRACO – Treasurer
- Jim Krahn, Marvin Windows and Doors – Ombudsman
- Steve Strawn, JELD-WEN Inc. – Immediate Past Chair
NFRC’s Executive Committee has the authority to manage the business and affairs of NFRC as permitted by law and with oversight by the full board.
In addition to naming the executive committee, the following people, elected to the board in 2013, assumed their seats on the board at the meeting: