Solutia reports first quarter 2010 results
Solutia, St. Louis, reported its first quarter 2010 results, according to an April 26 release. First quarter highlights:
- Net sales of $466 million; an increase of 37 percent over the same period last year
- Loss per share from continuing operations of $.49
- Adjusted diluted EPS from continuing operations of $.33
- Record Adjusted EBITDA of $120 million; an increase of 114 percent over the same period last year
- Increasing Adjusted EBITDA guidance for the year to a range of $480 million to $500 million, cash from continuing operations less capital spending to a range of $150 million to $175 million, and providing full year Adjusted EPS from continuing operations guidance of a range from $1.40 to $1.50.
Read full release.